Comment on page
This section lists the main features of QMCLOUD.
Announcing the availability of "Advanced Edition" of QMCLOUD (SaaS). The following features are available with the advanced edition subscription only:
a) Multi user support (up to 4)
b) Support for GitHub repositories for stacks
c) Pricing API integration to get estimates for AWS stacks.
You can go to the configuration menu item and licensing section to upgrade.
The following are the main features of QMCLOUD. Refer to the concepts section for further details.
- 1.Create and manage logical entities including organization, workspace, stack profile, stack group and a stack
- 2.Add and manage cloud components and categories that each of the components belong to (Example AWS Vpc in the EC2 category)
- 3.Create users, roles and assign roles to users for RBAC (role-based access control)
- 4.Define GitHub repository credentials for a user
- 5.Create a stack (unit of infrastructure) using a canvas, guided wizard or by importing a stack definition file
- 6.Compose the desired target cloud infrastructure on a canvas using "No Code" technologies including drag/drop, and auto connections
- 7.Create a stack using a guided wizard. The guided wizard uses a set of resources defined in a template (or a blueprint)
- 8.Define various properties of the cloud resources (or components)
- 9.Add and update connections between various components to define dependencies
- 10.Create a template using a already deployed stack
- 11.List and review properties of cloud resources managed by QMCLOUD
- 12.Review the TS/JS code generated by QMCLOUD and configure code commit to a pre defined github repository for tracking and auditing
- 13.Estimate the cost of all the cloud resources defined in a stack. This feature is only available for AWS stacks. Estimates for Azure cloud resources will be available soon.
- 14.Use RESTful API's to integrate with various CI/CD tools (Example - Jenkins)
- 15.Coming Soon
- Scan a cloud account and import the resources in a stack
- Detect drift of cloud resources and their properties
- Security ann Cost policies
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) based prompts and render visualization on the stack canvas