Installation and Configuration
This page lists the general pre-requisites, installation and configuration procedures for QMCLOUD.
QMCLOUD is available as:
- AWS Marketplace appliance
Refer to the AWS marketplace appliance documentation for further details on installation and configuration.
The AWS marketplace "Developer Edition" supports a single user. It has the following limitations:
a) Suports creation and management of a single Organization and a Workspace
b) The RBAC (Role Based Access Control) capabilities are not needed as it supports only one user
c) A watermark on the canvas and the components list
- Docker containers that can be installed in a customer's environment including private or public cloud
- Pre-requisites for QMCLOUD software
- A Linux virtual machine. Preferably Ubuntu 20.x based VM with Docker
- A minimum of 2 vcpu’s and 8GB of memory
- A minimum of 50GB disk space
- Optional - Load balancer with https-based listener, and SSL certificate
- Pulumi account and token
Pre-requisites for each of the cloud platform that QMCLOUD supports:
- AWS Account(s)
- IAM user and a minimum of programmatic access with appropriate permissions
- Access and secret key(s)
- Azure Account and Subscription
- Service principal details including App (Client) ID, Object ID, Tenant ID, Client Secret
The installation and setup of QMCLOUD containers is beyond the scope of this page. Please contact support at [email protected] for a detailed installation guide.